TVT is specialized in the transport of vegetal oils and fats and food articles, such as glycerine. The company was founded 1976 by André Van Tricht. Principal destinations are the Benelux countries, Germany, France, Denmark and Spain.
Our fleet consists of 40 trucks: Scania T 164 or the new Scania R 500. The vehicles are provided with the newest security gadgets. All our trucks are equipped with a satellite system that allows to follow up and to locate both the car and the goods in real time.
We have 45 tankers:
- 30 monotrucks of 33.000 liters: 20 are equipped with a road heating and a steam channel.
- 6 monotrucks of 33.000 liters provided with a night heater to guarantee a controlled and an adjustable product temperature while driving or halt;
- 10 jumbo trailers with different room divisions and road heating.
The strong points of TVT are:
- A large scale of flexibility
- A narrow cooperation with our customers
- Just-in-time transport
- A pursuit of continuous improvement on all levels
- The follow-up of the entire fleet with a satellite system.
All our drivers benefit from a theoretical and practical training that focuses especially on loading and unloading and tanker washing.
Our well-trained drivers speak different languages. This is a must in international transport.
Security is also a priority: our trailers are equipped with reflective lettering both behind and on the sides.